Thursday, August 4, 2011

8-4-11 One Pup - One Weaner

Aloha Everyone....
Dana got to spend her day with Kekoa @ reef runway AND on the North Shore with Honey Girl and pup..... How's that for a hard days worth of work.  Apparently Ewa Girl was back on the beach but she and Kekoa had nothing to do with each other.... which confirms his weaner status. 


Out on the North Shore there are lots of viewers and a very active little ham of a pup. So good people enjoy the photos Dana sent in of the weaner and the pup.
Kekoa
 Ewa Girl and Weaner Kekoa
 Honey Girl and Pup
 Nice shots... Dana your right this one is a big ham
I think this is the money shot.... Looks like a little girl to me.... anyone want to comment?

2 comments:

Dana Jones said...

I am hoping I see two tiny little teats above the umbilicus. May just be a hope on my part. But it would be cool if it were true. Shows up better than I had hoped, but I'm way too chicken to call it.

Anonymous said...

It hasn't been all that long ago that I learned the lesson that I will share with you. ALL Monk Seals,be they male or female, have a belly button and 4 nipples. That becomes less noticeable as males mature. The only way to make the call is by seein' that little "pecker hole" on a male pup.

Tracy put her dollar on a girl, based on Lesley's shot from the other day. I agree with her that I don't see a penis , where a penis oughta' be, in that shot. She is probably right, but I think I'll wait a bit before putting the wife and cats on it. DB