Sunday, September 2, 2012

What happened to the updates??

Aloha Good People

For the early early risers..... I am sorry I didn't complete the post. I will get to it later today. I was up until 3 am getting things ready for my opening.... came home to shower and thought I could get the blog posted.... but unfortunately I have to shower and get things ready for the early morning opening.

I apologize for not having everything posted and if I get a break in between I will do my best to compress the Billands files and post the rest of DB's Dailies.

da blog lady

p.s.  *shameless plug*   Today is opening day of my new business Lanikai General Store in Kailua.   It is not the grand opening as there is still much work to be done, but I needed to get the business going. Hope to see some of you when you can stop by.

No comments: