Sunday, September 9, 2012

9-9-2012 DB;s Dailies


At 0646 I found Kolohe (RW22) & Duke (RA12) at Rabbit Island. Kolohe's D#2 molt is 2%.

At 0900, Aukai (RL12) would join the cast, hauling out the the Waimanalo end of Left Point Beach , on RI. All would remain the rest of the day.

I will spare you my pathetic attempts at RI shots today.

At 0715 posse member Kimo called with the report of Kaiwi (RK96) at Lanai Lookout. She had last been seen on 9-3-12.

June Kawamata would report Buster's (RV08) arrival to join Kaiwi at 1033. They would depart together at 1043, headed west.

At 0913 Kimo called with the report of Irma (R010) just hauling out to Irma's. I arrived at 0920 and cordoned her off. She has remained the rest of the day.

Team Billand checked in at 0649 with the report of M&M (R020), at Guard Rails Beach, Maili. Responding to afternoon calls from Dera & Dana, the Billands reported that M&M was gone on thier 1307 check.

At 1244 they called to advise that Clay Gates had reported the arrival of Rocky (RH58) at Iroquois Point.

Posse member Ken Tingman sent photos from yesterday at Ka'ena Point. Because they are exceptional Benny shots I thought them blog worthy. Benny certainly knows how to make an entrance.
Stacey Stella did an Aquarium trip today and provided footage of KP2 and Maka playing tug-o-war.

At 1307 Team Billand found Benny (RE74) and RIP (RR70) at Maili Point.

The highlight of the day began with a call from Teri, at 1733, asking "Who's that with Irma ?" WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I I'd just left her 15 minutes earlier and the was nobody with her. When I arrived 1740, to my complete amazement I found KERMIT (R012)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kermit had last been at Irma's on 1-19-12. I picked up the rope at 1930. The duo remains.

  Buster and Kaiwi 
 Cute how they are together

No comments: