Monday, September 17, 2012

9-17-2012 DB's Dailies


I was taking Missus Whisperer to the airport for an early flight, and stopped by Sandy Beach at 0415, to find Irma (R010) just where I'd left her last night . She would remain until 1158 when Alice called to advise that "Irma has left the building". I picked up the equipment , knowing full well that Irma's behavior of late has been to do a 2 hr forage session , and haul out somewhere again. Sure enough, Alice called again at 1348 to advise that "She's Baaaack !" Sure enough Irma had returned , this time a bit nearer the sewer outfall rocks, east of her initial location . I redid a cordon, and she has remained the rest of the day.
On my 1700 check, Irma was alone, but a call from Teri at 1829 asked the question "Who is that with Irma "??? When I arrived at 1830 I found Benny (RE74) along side Irma. They both remained when I departed at dark.

At 0650 I found a 100% molted Kolohe (RW22) at Left Point Beach, on Rabbit Island. When I got back for my 0957 RI recheck I found that he had relocated to the water front rocks at Seal Rock Inlet. Immediately to the left I found Duke (RA12).
On a pan at 0959 I found Aukai (RL12) just hauling out to the water front rocks at Rocky Right Beach, RI. The entire cast would remain the rest of the day.

Team Billand checked in at 0715 with the report of an overnighted M&M (R020), fronting #1944, White Plains . This is D#4 of her stay and like Irma may well we the beginnings of molting behavior.
Also at 0715 the Billand reported Kermit (R012) fronting #1708, White Plains. He was chosen as Charles and mob's next victim, but just as they arrived at WP, Kermit relocated first to Wind Sock (0908), and then Nimitz Cottages (1001). The Critter Cam mission was called off. Team Billand checked in again at 1553 to advise that they had found Kermit once again, at Wind Sock, thanks to Sandy, one of there WP cottages posse members , who called them.

Dera called at 0850 with the report of an U/U at Pounders, Laie. I've received no further word on the haul out.
Team Billand reported T21M at Hau Bush, Ewa Beach, at 1200.

At 1438 Team Billand found Noa (R6FI) at Maili Point. He had last been report on 9-8-12 by Marilyn at KP.

Dana called at 1534 to advise that volunteers had been the the Mokuleia site area all day, hiking both ways, but so now RL12 ??????????

Team Billand called at 1636 with a report from Clay Gates that Rocky (RH58) was at Iroquois Point.

 Irma 
 Irma and Benny 
 Rocky
 M&M
 She's so sweet
 Kermit " a critter what?"
 Hmmm who's having a party?
 Charles and crew
 no critter cam today
 Noa
 Odd angle... big neck
 t21m
 Nice photo.... love the background

No comments: