Wednesday, September 5, 2012

9-5-2010

good morning, afternoon, evening !

I want you all to know I am committed to figuring out a balance between my new business and blog updates. The old way of doing things isn't working for me, as I am falling a sleep in the middle of updates and waking up not remembering who what where or why.  

I ask for your patience in my finding a happy balance.  This blog is such a part of my life and I know many of you have become loyal readers, so I don't want to disappoint.  I appreciate your understanding and look forward to getting back on a routine soon.... ( hopefully REALLY SOON).

all my best to you and thank you for all your support
love, da blog lady.

2 comments:

barbara said...

Why Hello Miss Donna, DA BLOG LADY. Glad you are ok.

You know some times in life, we have to make important decisions, make new changes and its never easy.

But...one day, when things fall into place, life will be better and the routine you are looking for will happen.

Keep your spirits high, keep trying and then...the magic will begin and you'll be ok.

But YES YES YES!!!! I miss the blog alot. Life sucks without it, really. We all look forward to the early morning photos, chit chat, grumbles and stuffs. Its become a part of MY ROUTINE...so I miss it.

Good luck in your new adventures, may it be successful and fun.

I guess I will have to grow up, and accept change.

And dont stress, cause it aint good for the soul. Just do what you got to do. GOOD LUCK MISS DONNA...and we love you too.

Hey, take pictures, send it to the BLOG LADY....keep us informed of whats going on.

FLIPPER HUGS....B

OH AND I AM NOT .... A ROBOT. HE. He.

Anonymous said...

Well said, Barbara! I also enjoy reading the "Monk Seal Dailies" on a regular basis. I find them informative and it allows me keep in touch (vicariously) through the efforts of all of the volunteers.

Donna, you will get through this and learn to strike a happy medium. Be patient with yourself. Things will work out. After all, work must come first. You have to make a living, and should never feel guilty or compelled to apologize for doing so.

Please let me know if you think that there is something I can do to help you (prepping pictures for the blog perhaps).

Lauray