Wednesday, September 12, 2012

9-12-2012 DB Dailies:

At 0548 I found Irma (R010) waiting for me, right where I'd left her last night,at Crappy Cove, Sandy Beach. I redid the cordon , and she has remained the rest of the day.

At 0631 I found Duke (RA12) to the right side of Seal Rock Inlet on Rabbit Island. He would remain all day.

At 0759 Gayle called to advise that Buster (RV08) had made a 1 minute check of Lanai Lookout. Finding no Kaiwi he came...looked and left.

At 0920 on my 2nd RI look, I found that Kolohe (RW22) had arrived to join Duke to the right of Seal Rock Inlet. His D#5 molt is 20%. He too would remain all day.

At 1214 on my 3rd RI check I found that Aukai (RL12) had joined the boyz. All were snoozin' when I departed.

This was the 2nd day with no Team Billand news from the other side of the galaxy???

I recieved a few shots from Zeeny, taken day before yesterday, (9-10-12) during the Irma,Kermit&Benny fiasco at Irma's. Since there isn't much news from today, I thought it a good time to get the shots out. Kermit was there the next morning, but no sign of either Kermit or Benny yesterday, or today.

 Dera called at 1449 to advise of an animal at Diamond Head. Colleen responded and confirmed the Rocky (RH58) ID.

 Dera also advised that Reef Runway posse member Eileen had reported Kekoa (RK72) today. 

Diane "Diga" Gabriel sent shots of R5AY & Pup at a very uncomfortable looking spot at Turtle Bay today.


 Irma 
 
Irma looking comfortable and pretty darn cute
 Scene: Benny enters while Kermit and Irma share a quiet afternoon
 Irma and Kermit try to ignore him, but Benny will not be ignored!
 Diga captures this cute kid struggling to be comfortable on this rocky shoreline

No comments: