Friday, March 30, 2012

3-30-2012 DB's Dailies:


On my first look at Rabbit Island I got just a quick glimpse of an animal hauling out to Seal Rock Inlet, that I thought might be Kolohe. When I got back to Makai Pier at 1134 I found Kolohe (RW22) now relocated to the left end rock flats of RI. He was the only RI resident today. My RI shots were hideously poor today, so I'll spare you.

On my 0918 check of Kaiwi Kove I found Kaiwi (RK96), snoozin' on the rocks . I alerted the Elves, and called the office. Sean and Michelle came out to look at Kaiwi's chest wound. I'm happy to report that in 3 days the site is virtually healed up. There is just the tiniest suggestion of what had been there on the 27th. Her right side head ding also appears to be healing nicely. We got her cordoned off and she has remained all day. Kaiwi departed at 1833. Tomorrow ????

At 0902 Team Billand reported RIP (RR70) and Noa (R6FI) at Maili Point. R018 would join them at 1337.
At 0920 the Billands reported 2AW at Pokai Bay. On there 1337 he was gone.
At 0958 they found Pohaku (RO28) at Electric Beach. The Billands reported that RB00 joined her at 1448.
At 1015 Team Billand found Kermit (R012) fronting #1707 at White Plains.
Dera called at 1033 to report an animal at the Diamond Head showers. Colleen confirmed the Irma (R010) ID at 1120.

Tracy did the Ka'ena Point trek today. She reported Ka'ena (RO40), Kerby (RW08) and an U/F to be named later.


 Kaiwi's wound is healing very quickly
 amazing how they heal so quickly
 Irma @ Diamond Head
 Aunty Colleen out looking after Irma
 Kaiwi spent so much time in the water she's shriveled up like a prune 
 but not for long....
 and there she goes... 

No comments: