Saturday, March 10, 2012

3-10-2012 Mahalo to all the Volunteers

Just want to say thank you again to all the volunteer!  Tonight NOAA and HMSRTO hosted a gathering at Sea Life Park to say thank you to many many volunteers that have put in endless hours watching over our beloved seals.


For those of you who couldn't make it you were missed ... and perhaps we can do this again sometime within this year.


For all of you who showed up again thank you. It is very rare we can all be in one place, so it is always nice to be around sooooo many monk seal supporters.  I hope you all enjoyed the evening..... and I am proud to be a part of this wonderful crazy group of monk seal maniacs.


(p.s.) if anyone has pictures please email me... I have a couple but having problems loading onto computer... (I think I need a new computer).


da blog lady

No comments: