Monday, March 26, 2012

Yesterday's News Kerby and RO28

I wanted to post these pictures from yesterday of Kerby and RO28. I did not receive them until this morning or they would have been posted last evening.  Now I know what Barbara meant by seeing Kerby was such a gift.... not only seeing him outside of Ka'ena Point, but these shots show how cute he is with Pohaku.   . 1st shot they're sort of close but not to interested in each other.
 From this shot they look a little closer and more comfortable
 And this shot well if you squint and close in the top, they almost make a heart shape.
I agree Barb... such a nice B Day gift! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks D. I appreciate it. YES, it was a most precious find for us. Kerby is quite a man now...Pohaku, quite a cute chick..equals, a cute pup, dont ya think????

Amazing how one find of two special souls can change my whole day into a RAINBOW!!!!!!