Sunday, March 25, 2012

3-25-2012 Team Billand is Back

Well after some computer problems team Billand is back on line!  YEEEEAAA!  Barb sent a couple of shots of Kermit @ White Plains... and they saw RO28 and Kerby @ Maili Point. Yes Kerby left Ka'ena Point and came to visit Barbara for her Birthday!  (well at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it!)  


Happy Birthday dear Barbara.... scroll to the end, there's a special photo for you. xoxoxo da blog lady


Kermit at White Plains 
 Hey did you hear it's Barbara Birthday... time for a treat
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SEAL ANGEL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He, He, Ha, Ha, Ho, Ho. Thats funny Donna!!!! Oh you just completed my day with this cute photo. Thanks D...you so funny.

Anonymous said...

Awe D, you forgot to post Pohaku and Kerby together at Maili...too bad. They were so cute side by side, tucked away in a little area...it was really neat to find them. Hadnt seen Kerby in so long, I didnt even realize it was him. He has turned into a plump, very healthy, manly looking male. Last I saw, he wasnt as big...amazing. Hadnt been for the tag, I wouldnt have made the ID. And finding Pohaku again...Priceless. So glad she is away from KoOlina.

Finding Kermit..a real treat. If we dont find him daily...I feel sad. I know soon he will go on one of his EPIC JOURNEYS, and be gone for several months. We been noticing, he is buffing up, looking mighty FAT!!

So this day turned out to be very special for us and for me, THE GIFT was finding Kerby and Pohaku..now theres a really cool couple...B

Donna said...

Sorry Barb! I didn't get the pictures of Kerby... I checked and rechecked, mostly because I wanted to see the "boy". I will make sure I post the ones you sent me.