Monday, March 26, 2012

3-26-2012 DB Dailies: KC@KBP, Kaiwi@SB, Buster,Kolohe,Nani&Duke@RI


When I arrived at Kaupo Beach Park for my first look, I found KC (RK28) snoozin' out on the rocks, well off shore. She remained there until the rising tide moved her off the rocks at 1245. I did not see her again today.

At 0740 Sandy Beach bodysurfer posse member ,Mike called to report a small animal just outside the "Middle Peaks" break at Sandy Beach. When I got there I found Kaiwi (RK96) doing 5-6 minute foraging dives fronting the main lifeguard stand at SB.

Gayle called at 1006 to advise that Kaiwi was just hauling out to Kaiwi Kove. We cordoned her off and the Elves attended her every need. She has remained the rest of the day. This is her 4th consecutive SB day.

My first look at Rabbit Island had been a bust, however when I got back for round #2 I found Buster (RV08) and Kolohe (RW22) together at the left end of the beach, and Nani (RK60), and to my happy surprise, Duke (RA12) together at Seal Rock Inlet. This marks Duke's first sighting back on Oahu since 1-24-12 when I saw him at SC. His last RI sighting had been the day before , 1-23-12 when he ran afoul of Charles and associates, and got his cell tag. Since then he had been hangin' on Molokai with Diane Pike. Welcome home !! All would remain the rest of the day.
At 0944 Team Billand checked in with the report of Kermit (R012) near Access 187A, Ewa Beach.
At 1345 they found RB00 (Rocky's daughter) and Pokahu (RO28) together at Electric Beach.
At 1508 they found Benny (RE74) and Kerby (RW08) at Maili Point.


KC @ Kaupo Beach Park
KC looking might plump.. wonder where she'll have her baby this year?

 Buster and Kolohe 
 Duke back on Rabbit Island with Nani 
 Kaiwi passing by surfer @ Sandys
 Kaiwi has landed at crappy cove... great shot looks like she's soaring over the rocks 
 and landed flat on her belly LOL
 sniffing out the area
 yup I'm irresistible !
 Time to GO!

No comments: