Wednesday, March 23, 2011

3-23-11 DB Dailies

At 0716 I found Sadie (RB12) snoozin' up in the Morning Glory at 3BS on Rabbit Island.

At 0828 Kolohe (RW22) and Duke (RA12) hauled out together and with Kolohe in the lead both moved up to join Sadie in the Morning Glory. Later Sadie would move down, and a short time later Kolohe and then Duke followed. All three were together all day.

At 1227 an U/M, adult sized animal with 2 red tags, hauled out 80 ft right of 3BS, and remained the rest of the day. I could never get any markers but did rule out RIP and Mojo. I'm thinkin' Buster but I just can't prove it.

At 1400, M38 hauled out to Seal Rock Inlet. I'm always glad to see that the Molokai girls are getting a little break from the guy. His natural bleach, and abscess were clearly visible.  I think I got my answer on yesterday's UU's. 
Team Billand reported Kermit(R4DG) at Wind Sock at 0708. He departed at 1630. The Billands also reported Noa (R6FI) at Maili Point at 1430.

Dera called at 1122 with the report of an animal at Shark's Cove. Dana checked in at 1337 to advise that Joy Silver had confirmed the RI37 ID.

Dera also reported an animal a Access 185C in Ewa Beach, however when the Billands arrived the found nobody.
Sadie, Kolohe and Duke
 Unidentified Male
 M38
RI37 @ Shark's Cover 
 Kermit @ Windsock
 Noa @ Maili

No comments: