Thursday, March 17, 2011

3-17-11 DB Dailies

At 0658 I found RIP snoozin' at the Morning Glory, 80 ft left of 1BS on Rabbit Island.

At 0735 I found Irma waiting for me at Irma's. I cordoned her off and she has remained all day. I called it a day at 1930. Irma remains.

On my 2nd look at Rabbit Island at 0930 I found Mojo, 20 ft to the right of RIP. He would later move over toward RIP and they had a bit of a spat. Mojo backed off and all was well. It's always great to see the brothers together. Irma should be proud.

On a pan at 0937 I found Duke just hauling out at Seal Rock Inlet on RI. He would remain all day, and would be joined in the afternoon by RIP. There was no interaction.

At 0718 Team Billand reported 2AW on the east side of the east end perimeter fence at White Plains. You may recall that he was at Sand Island yesterday.  At 0810 the Billands reported Makaiwi fronting 1703 at Nimitz Cottages.  At 1012 they found Noa (6FI) at Maili Point.

Responding to a 1200 Dera call, about an animal at Germaine's Luau grounds, Team Billand reported finding 5EW (V014) on the Germaine's side of the sewer outfall pad at Barber's Point Beach Park. They have named him Max.

Dana checked in at 1506 to advise that posse member Candy Greene was with R5AY at "Alligator Pond" in Hauula.
Duke
  RIP and Mojo
 Irma @ Irmas
 2AW @ Nimitz
 Maka'iwi @ Nimitz
 Noa 6FI/6FJ @ Maili Point

No comments: