Sunday, March 20, 2011

3-20-11 DB Dailies

At 0600 I found Irma (R010) right where I'd left her last night , at Irma's. I redid the rope and continued the adventure. When I stopped for my 0724 recheck, she was gone. I did not see her again today.

At 0700 I found Duke (RA12) up in the Morning Glory, behind Seal Rock Inlet on Rabbit Island . He would later move down allowing the ID. He was the only non-winged resident of RI today.

Team Billand had one of, what has become , their routine days. Their day began at 0830 finding Pohaku (RO28), and Noa (R6FI) at separate locations at Maili Point.
Responding to a 0914 Dera call they found Benny (RE74) at Makaha at 0923. Next came their Kermit (R4DG) find, fronting #1813, Nimitz Beach. At 1240 they found Makaiwi (R4DF) at Palm Grove, Campbell Industrial Park. Responding to a 1313 Dera call the Billands found Max (R5EW) at Electic Beach at 1336.
 A witness said he had been there since 0900.  I think Team Billand is going for a record... holy macaroni!

Dana called at 1100 to advise that Diane Gabriel and some of her mates had done the Ka'ena Point trek, and reported T15M at the end of the world. Look below for a couple of Diane's shots

An 1156 Dera called advised of an animal between Laniakea and Chun's. Dana called at 1337 to report that Kelly Evans had confirmed the RI37 ID. Thank you to Kelly of course, and also to the Sutherlands and Talli & daughter.

Dera called at 1222 with word of an animal fronting the trailers at the Turtle Bay Hotel. Dana called at 1438 to advise that Dave ( I think) had confirmed the Right Spot ID.

 Duke hanging our at Rabbit Island all by his lonesome
 RI37 @ Chuns
Great shot Kelly!
 T15M/Sharkbite @ Ka'ena Point - Late Diane Gabriel Entry

No comments: