Friday, March 11, 2011

3-11-11 DB Dailies

Well......... THAT was an interesting night , huh folks ? Some of you probably did what Marilyn and I did, watching the weeeee hours TV coverage of the approaching Tsunami. If you were watching the Ch 5/7/8 new dogs you no doubt saw the tidal surge at Diamond Head, made possible by flood lights pointed out over the water. I am proud to tell you that the flood lights were courtesy of our very own Colleen Heyer. Way to go Colleen.... ya' done good !!! Wasn't that surge amazzzzzing !!! Wow Colleen! I thought of you when I was watching that... so I hope you turned the lights on and got the hell out of there!

The millisecond after Carlisle issued the "All Clear" I was was out the door, at 0800. I found Kolohe on Rabbit Island at 0825, and when I got back to Makai Pier at 1107 I found that he had been joined by Duke. They remained there together all day.

At 1154 an Unknown male , with 2 red tags, and a new coat, hauled out to 1BS on RI. I know in my little bald heart that it must be Buster, as are the other U/Ms I've been seeing of late, but I can't prove a thing. With a new coat on I just can't see Buster markers, but I can rule out all the other regulars. I need a Bleach Boy real bad !  On my 0932 , Spitting Cave check I found Irma doing 10 minute dives.  There were no other reported sightings.



Uknown male
Irma @ spittingcave

No comments: