Tuesday, March 15, 2011

3-15-11 DB Dailies

The Rabbit Island cast for today, began at 0655 when I found RIP cruisin' in the Morning Glory 40 ft right of 3BS. When I got back to Makai Pier at 0900, I found that he had moved down to the water front rocks and was now in the company of Kolohe, 70 ft left of Seal Rock Inlet. They would be joined by Mojo at 1130. There were some initial moments of barking and nuzzling, but all settled down to snooze mode quickly, and all remained the rest of the day.

At 0928 Dera called with the report of an animal at Makapuu Beach. When I arrived at 0936 I found Irma waiting for me at the middle of the beach, below the life guard stand. I got her cordoned of and she has remained there the rest of the day. I picked up the rope at 1930. Irma remains.

Dana checked in at 0740 with the report of an animal at Nimitz Cottages. Team Billand was on the way, and confirmed the Makaiwi ID at 0824.

Dera called at 1123 with the report of an animal in the area of Crouching Lion. Dana called at 1450 to advise that Diane Gabriel and responded and confirmed the KC ID, in Kaaawa.

Team Billand called at 1156 with the report of Kermit at Iroquois Point. I have known Kermit since Day #1 of the Kermit legend and I can assure you that this is the first recorded visit of Kermie to IRQ.

Team Billand checked in again at 1528 with news that M&M was once again at Palm Grove, Campbell Industrial Park.

Dera called at 1620 with the report of Right Spot at Kammieland , on the North Shore.

 RIP, Kolohe and Mojo (boys are back in town)
 Irma @ Makapuu Beach
 KC @ Kaaawa (big belly)

No comments: