Sunday, September 26, 2010

9/26/2010 DB Dailies


On my first look at Rabbit Island at 0651 I found what would prove to be Sam, partially visible near the cliff 40 ft left of 1BS, and Duke up in the grass behind Seal Rock Inlet (SRI) at the right end of the beach. Both would later move down to cool off, and both remained the rest of the day.

At 0916 Buster hauled out 60 ft left of 1BS. As he was moving up, Sam was moving down. They met in the middle and spent the rest of the day together.

Irma had not been at Sandy Beach on my 0600 look, so Marilyn and I (mostly Marilyn) were checking her known hangouts through the day. At 1457 I found Irma at Irma's. Marilyn had looked at 1415 and she had not been there. So far at least, she is Benny free.

Team Billand reported Makaiwi at Maili at 0730.

At 0812 they found Kermit at White Plains. He would depart the zoo at 1415.

Team Kenyon did the Ka'ena Point trek today and found that Ka'ena had the place all to himself during their stay.

Diane reported that Ua Malie had not been located today.

On my 1900 Irma check, she was still there. I picked up the rope and left the signs.
Duke
 Sam and Buster
Ka'ena

No comments: