Thursday, September 30, 2010

9/30/2010 DB Dailies

On my 0645 look at Rabbit Island I found a ragged Duke, snoozin' at the right end of the Middle Cliff area. He would remain there all day. His D#4 molt is 15%.

At 0751 on my Spitting Cave check, I found Kolohe doing 6 minute dives.

I got back to Makai Pier at 0930, and at 0942 Buster hauled out to the far left end of the beach. He would remain there all day.

David Schofield called at 1042 to advise that Lona was approximately 1 mile east of Turtle Bay. The ID was also confirmed with a call from Eric Tong, and by Diane Gabriel and her photos.

David Schofield called again at 1134 to advise that the hook had been successfully removed from Ua Malie's back. Thank you to Diane.....again.

Team Billand reported 2AW between the bunkers east of the Nimitz Cottages at 1552
2AW
Duke
Buster
Kolohe

No comments: