Tuesday, September 21, 2010

9/20/2010 DB Dailies

At 0645, on my first look at Rabbit Island I just got a glimpse of somebody just moving into the shadows of the cliff to the left of 1BS. Seven hours later the critter moved down into view, and it was Sam !

The rest of the cast would be Kolohe, Duke & Buster. All would remain there all day, with no interaction.

At 1305 Dera called with the report of an animal at Kaupo Beach Park. As she was talking I looked with the scope and said, No.... you've got 2 animals at KPB. When I arrived at 1311 I found Irma and Benny. I cordoned them off and they have remained all afternoon. Benny would depart at 1725. He tried to get Irma to follow but she would budge, so he took off by himself . Irma would finally depart at 1928. I picked up the stuff and called it a day.

Team Billand found RI37 at Tracks at 0940, then Makaiwi at NIM at 1008. Lastly, the found Ewa Girl at Kalaeloa Campgrounds (KCG), at 1118.

Ua Malie was a no show today, despite lots of lookin'. There was a fringe benefit to her absence however. Diane Gabriel went of to the stable side of the hotel and found and photographed what I now know to be Lona. In pouring over the Billands shots from yesterday, I'd been pretty certain that it was her, and today's Diane shots show her right side CC scar clearly, though there is still alot of old coat in it. Thank you Diane !!!

Irma and Benny

2 comments:

Barbara said...

It is amazing how Benny is persistent with being around Irma, thats since Sept 3rd, in Makaha. Its sweet he likes her alot, but, yet, sad that Kermit never got to Irma...he hung out, kind of waiting for Benny to move on,but that never happened and Kermit gave up. AWE!!

Dagens musikvideo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.