Monday, September 13, 2010

Special footage of Kermit

Aloha Good People!
Wait until you see this.... I received this link this morning in an email from Terry Reis, Surf Shooter Hawaii. Seems as though Terry has seen Kermit, Benny and Irma quite a bit off of white plains while shooting, however Terry commented he didn't remember ever seeing Kermit quite so green with algae...    First after being blown away by the footage... I was able to explain to Terry "green" is how Kermit got his name.

I have to honestly say, the coolest thing about this blog for me is to be able to share information and be shown what others experience or see through their eyes.  I thank Terry very much for letting me share this with all of you.... maybe one day we can get Terry to feature some footage just of our cast of characters.
~da blog lady~

No comments: