Friday, September 17, 2010

9/17/2010 DB Dailies

Colleen called at 0630 with the news that friends of hers had called reporting "a mom & baby" seal across from Oceanic Institute. When I arrived at 0638 I found Irma and Benny on the beach at the pier end of Kaupo Beach Park (KBP). I got them cordoned off and they have remained all day. I'm not whisperin' a word about the "baby" thing to Benny. He's ornery enough, If he hears that he'll really be pissed . When I got back to KBP at 1838 they had departed. Witnesses said they departed at approximately 1815.

The Rabbit Island cast for today was Buster at the left end and Duke at the Middle Cliff. Both would remain in snooze mode all day.

At 1458 posse member Barbara Allen called to say that her husband , Ralph a MCBH employee, had heard about a seal at Hale Koa Beach, on base. I reached Karen Bryan at 1459 and she responded, however there was no one there. While we were talking at 1516 she got a call from the base envirnmental guys saying that there was an animal at Fort Hase Beach. At 1539 she confirmed that it was KC, back, and with a new coat. She had last been seen , fat, at Waialua on 5-16-10. I think the girl has been busy since then. Tracy had no other info on her, so like Irma see is a mystery girl once again this year.

Tracy was taggin' weaners at Kalaupapa yesterday. She sent shots of W/M RT04, and W/F RT26 (w/ an upside down L26 rt.side bleach). RT26 is Lona's girl !

Karen's shots haven't come in yet, so please check da' blog in the morning to see her MCBH adventure.

Weaners at Kalaupapa - safe to say never get tired of seeing those young little mugs.
Benny - I don't care what they say Benny... your all grown up now...
Irma and Benny on their way to see ... you know who
I know there has to be an explaination for this.... Barb?  "Irma in the abstract"
Irma ... now I recognize you.

No comments: