Friday, December 14, 2012

12-13-2012 DB's Dailies:


At 0650 I found Kaiwi (RK96) and M38, once again up in the grass behind Seal Rock Inlet on Rabbit Island. They would move down in the afternoon, and remained there the rest of the day .

At 1040 Gayle called from Spitting Cave with the report of a small, tan colored animal . By the time I arrived at 1110 the animal was no longer there. Gayles camera was no working so there are no photos. Her description sure sounds like Aukai to me but ???
While I was at SC I found Kolohe (RW22) at 1132, doing 10 minute dives .Though I never got a shot of his right side bleach I did luck out and get a tag shot.

When I got back to Makai Pier at 1257 I found an U/U up in the Morning Glory, 40 ft left of 1BS on RI. This was a small animal, with 2 red taqs, The observation conditions totally sucked, so I'm unsure of the sex, though I believe that it was a female belly. My guess on this animal is Nani , but I can't prove that at all. Maybe tomorrow.
At 0649 Team Billand reported Irma (R010) fronting #1760, White Plains.

At 0735 they reported Kermit (R012) foraging at Nimitz Cove. He would finally haul out fronting #1705, Nimitz Cottages at 0849.

At 0958 the Billands reported that M&M (R020) was just hauling out to join Irma at White Plains.
At 1117 Zeeny called from Ka'ena Point to advise that she had RIP (RR70), RK36 and Benny (RE74) on the back beach at the point. On the way in from the Waianae side she also found RL42 at approximately the half way mark.

Zeeny reported that she found Kerby (RW08) at Maili Point on her way home, at 1400.

Last but not least, I got a call from Alan Hong (of Hanauma Bay fame), at 2047 last night. He and others were on on the Kokee Flats (Portlock) doing a night time tide pool adventure. He called to reported that he had just found Buster (RV08) approximately 200 yds left of the access path. He got the ID by tags.


 Kolohe @ Spitting Cave
 Buster by dark 
 R5AYs 12/13 map
 MM coming ashore at white plains
 Irma and M&M
 Girls night out... 
 or Big Momma club
 GREAT shot... both ladies with their eyes open
 Kermit at Nimitz
 Where is everyone?
 Kerby

1 comment:

cheap wig said...

Thanks for your sharing, it's a good post, keep going and support you.