Tuesday, December 18, 2012

12-17-2012 RIP Senator Daniel Inouye

Today's loss of Senator Inouye is a big loss for our Hawaiian monk seals. He was a big advocate for the protection of the Hawaiian monk seals, green sea turtles and the hawksbill turtles. He will be remembered by so many for doing so much for Hawaii. I personally wanted to acknowledge his caring for all creatures big and small.
Here's a link to a press release from May of this year.... 
http://www.inouye.senate.gov/news/press-releases/hawaii_to-receive-money-for-monk-seal-and-sea-turtle-protection


1 comment:

barbara said...

Wow, I never knew this information Donna. I appreciate you bringing this out...I only wish I had known sooner to THANK SENATOR INOUYE myself!!!! God bless his heart and may he rest in peace. And THANKS MR. INOUYE for caring about the critters!!!!!