Saturday, December 1, 2012

11-30-2012 DB's Dailies (Late)

SORRY folks... Had technical difficulties last evening, one minute my network was fine, next I my connection was lost. Very frustrating!


At 0645 I found M38 to the right of 1BS on Rabbit Island. His D#6 molt is 25%. He would snooze there the rest of the day.

At 0700 I found Kaiwi (RK96) snoozin' at the back of Rocky Right Beach, on RI. She would later move down to cool off, and remained there the rest of the day. Her D#3 molt is 20%.

Gayle called at 0757 with the report of an animal at Spitting Cave. I came a runnin' because we haven't had anybody there in ....forever. When I arrived at 0815 it proved to be Rocky (RH58). I lucked out and got so-so shots of her LFF natural bleach and her right shoulder pit scar. I did a recheck at 1430 and she was still there.
When I got back to Makai Pier at 0925 I found I what I presumed to be Duke at Rocky Right Beach,(since he has been there for a while now). That proved not to be the case. When he turned to move down I saw that it was Kolohe (RW22). His right side natural bleach was clearly visible. He has last been seen on 11-15-12. Duke was MIA today.

On a pan at 1247 I found Aukai (RL12) just hauling out to the right side of Seal Rock Inlet. She would remain there the rest of the day.

Team Billand checked in at 0947 with the report of Kermit (R012) at Wind Sock.

Lesley called at 1000 to report that she was with Right Spot (R016) somewhere out there in the back of beyond, between Kahuku Point and Marconi Rd.

Lesley also checked for R5AY but did not find her. She advised that she'd received word that R5AY had departed the beach last night at 2130. I received today's map from Dera just a bit ago, showing R5AY's travels so far. Thank you Charles and Dera !! No wonder they couldn't find her.

In the Yesterday's News department, Zeeny sent shots from her Ka'ena Point trek yesterday. She found RIP (RR70), Noa (R6FI), Ka'ena (RO40) and Kerby (RW22) at the end of the world.

 Kolohe 
 M38
 Rocky @ Spitting Cave
 R5AY's map the girl did some traveling and hopefully got something good to eat
 Kermit @ Windsock
 Kermit - Fat and Happy
 She wore and itsy bitsy polka dot bikini... :-)  
 good night kermit
 Ka'ena and Kerby
 Ka'ena
 Kerby
 Noa and Rip
 Noa
 Rip going to pieces... he'll be looking handsome again soon enough


No comments: