Monday, June 4, 2012

Very Late DB Dailies

So sorry good people, but da blog lady passed out last night before finishing the blog.  

At 0635 I found M38 once again at the left end of Rabbit Island. He would move down, and enter the water at 1014. Posse member Kimo called at 1257, on his way home after a busy little posse morning, to say that there was now an animal at the left end. When I arrived I at the pier I found that M38 had returned from his brunch, and was snoozin' away the day.

Posse member Gayle called at 0706 with the report of Kaiwi (RK96) at Lanai Lookout. The Elves were on it.

At 0820 I found Irma (R010), 300 ft east of the Kealahou traffic light, at Irma's. I cordoned her off, and she has remained the rest of the day. I picked up the rope at 1940. Irma remains.

At 0647 Lesley called to report that T21M had apparently overnighted in the bushes at Kawela Bay. Later, at 1510 she advised that he had relocated approximately 100 yds down the beach. Probably tide related.

Team Billand reported Kerby (RW08) at Maili Point at 0837.

Dana checked in at 1252 to advise that Jeannie Martinson had found Right Spot (R016) at Rocky Rights, on the North Shore, at 0630.

 Gayle called at 1700 with the report of Buster (RV08) at Spitting Cave.

 M38 @ Rabbit Island
 Irma @ Irmas 
 t21 @ Kawela Bay
 
 Kaiwi  @ Lani Lookout
 
 Kerby @ Maili Point

No comments: