Sunday, June 24, 2012

6-24-2012 DB's Dailies: M&M and Pup (D#12),Kolohe&Sadie@RI, Kaiwi@LL, Irma&Buster@KK&SC, RI37@Laniakea


At 0620 I found M&M (R020)&Pup (D#12) at Rocky Right Beach, on Rabbit Island. They remained there all day, and I only had partially visible through the day.

Also at 0620 Sadie (RB12) was at the base of the cliff at the far left end of the beach. She would depart at 0758.

Posse member Kimo reported Irma (R010)& Buster (RV08) together at Irma's Grotto, Kokee Flats, Portlock. There was lots of talking and interaction through the day. Posse member Linda reported their departure at 1647. Posse member Teri found them still together at Spitting Cave at 1830, along with an U/U.
At 0718 posse member Gayle reported Kaiwi (RK96) at Lanai Lookout. Posse member Teri reported her departure at 1800.

At 0955 I found Kolohe (RW22) newly hauled out at Seal Rock Inlet on RI. He remained all day.

Unfortunately, there were unwanted visitors to RI today. There were a total of 7 bad guys on the island today, in 3 separate groups, all of whom were there at the same time. Thankfully, nobody was aware of the animals there. All were dealt with by DOCARE Officers on their return to Oahu.

Dera called at 0854 to report RI37 , once again at Laniakea today.

"Jack at the Bay" reported an animal on the left side rock flats at 1434. I couldn't get there until 1505, and sadly, the animal was gone. My guess would be RIP since he was MIA at RI today. I think he may also have been Teri's U/U at SC, but ?????

There is something missing here...... what happened to Team Billand?  The dailies are not complete without some type of update from Team Billand, unless they are visiting the 9th island again.   

 Irma and Buster get into a bit of a tiff
 Buster should respect his elders
 doesn't he realize he is dealing with big momma
 well i guess she told him
 Little Kaiwi at Lanai Lookout 
 She likes showing off her belly
 See her big belly.... and a pale shade of green
 oops
 Sunbathing soooo silly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, seems Team Billand's critters have departed to other areas. We look daily as usual, but, no ones home any more.

IT really sucks not to have a seal per day. Its depressing really. I keep saying to myself...SELF, this is how it is if no seals existed on earth. SAD!!!!!

So, I turn to the dailys, DA BLOG for my with drawls and boy yesterdays photos of our critters were SUPERB!!! Just magnificent shots of Irma and SON ... BUSTER. Hey, in monk seal world...is it ok for a mom and son to get it on?? Cause seems Buster is really liking MOM these days. OR, is he just having fun, BUGGING HER??? I wonder if Jen Shultz, the DNA lady, still out there to tell us about this situation. I am so interested to know. Or, if the doc, LITTNAN could fill us in on this...MOM verses Son. HMMM.

Kaiwi shots, wow....that munchkin is getting so green..soon she will be ONE come August 11th. Where did time go?? And her Mom IRMA, poor thing, knocked up...AGAIN. She is looking mighty fat and beautiful.

Seems I37 likes Laniakea alot. I wish that poor thing a better life. She is a pretty girl and I know someday, she will be able to have a normal, BIRTHING. God bless her.

So Miss Donna, thats whats going on with us old farts, NOTHING! BUT...we will continue to search for our critters and maybe one of these HOT SUMMER DAYS...we'll report a FIND.....it sucks not having NOTHING!!!!!!!

Well, sun is coming up soon, we'll be out there....LOOKING...HOPING.

B

bb said...

I have to admit an error to all. I made a mistake in thinking BUSTER was Irmas SON...I was informed Buster is EWA GIRLS..SON. OOPPS, sorry.

But I still wonder if there IS IN BREEDING...what does it do to our seals in the future???? Hmmm. Just wondering.

And as for Buster...you're clear to seek Irma, I guess. He He.