Tuesday, May 5, 2020

05/05/2020 Stay-At-Home (43) Lesley's Ka'ena Update

Went out early this morning to check-in with construction team. It was 8am when I was able to start monitoring
RL42 Leia & PO4 D13 were coming up for a nursing session on the waterline. Hours later on my way back from the point they were more less in the same spot.
At the point RL74 Kami and RN04 Kainoa were on the Runway. 
While I was observing Kainoa did a stretch and moved forward a little. That was enough to scratch his new CC bite that was nearly totally healed and reopened the wound. That's what you get on sharp lava. He will be fine in a day or two (photos how the before and after.
On my way back to this side I got to see the 🎂Birthday 🍰 girl freshly hauled out at Lyman's, RK40 Napua turns 2 today. Hopefully she did a swim by mom and her sibling.
More tomorrow 🌺
 

No comments: