Saturday, July 7, 2012

7-6-2012 DB's Dailies:


At 0605 I found an overnighted Irma (R010), tucked into the base of the cliff, on the left rock flats at Hanauma Bay. While there is not a definite departure time, she was noted as not there at 1215.

At 0645 I found M&M (R020)&Pup (D#24) , high on the beach at Rocky Right Beach, Rabbit Island . When I got back at 0850 they were down below the water front rocks, and were completely invisible to me.
At 0654 I found a partially visible animal up in the Morning Glory , 50 ft left of 1BS on RI. Again, when I got back at 0850 the animal had moved down to the beach front incline. Finally, at 0858 he turned just the right way and I got the Kolohe (RW22) ID, after confirming is right side natural bleach.

Posse member Gayle called at 0808 to report Buster (RV08) newly arrived at Spitting Cave.

At 1110 Gayle would call again with to advise that she was with Buster (RV08), now snoozin' on the rocks at Irma's Grotto, Kokee Flats, Portlock.

Team Billand checked in at 0919 with the report of Kerby (RW08) at Maili Point.

 Kolohe
 Irma @ Hanauma Bay
 Buster @ spitting cave
 Buster @ Kokee Flats
 Kerby @ Maili Point
 Funny how sometimes he looks like a little guy..... but he's really not... Next April he'll be 5
 See this picture not so little.

No comments: