Monday, July 16, 2012

7-16-2012 DB's Dailies


At 0624 I made my only find of the day. M&M (R020)&Pup (D#34) were once again at Rocky Right Beach, on Rabbit Island. Though only partially visible , I know the did a morning swim session. When I got back to the Makapuu Overview I observed the afternoon swim which lasted about an hour. They would haul out and do a leisure feed, and then it was snooze mode.

Despite lotsa' lookin' by Elves and myself, there were no other critters found.

Team Billand checked in at 0930 with the report of Irma (R010) at Wind Sock, Kalaeloa Beach.

Team Billand responded to a Dera call at 1650 reporting an animal in Ewa Beach. They found Rocky (RH58) near Access #185C. Residents said she'd been there all day.
M+M and pup day 34
 
 Rocky at Ewa Beach
Irma @ Wind Sock
 Oh Irma.... I think maybe you taking a year off this year. By now you would look like a giant balloon from the Macy's Parade
 Yes this is not the BIG momma we are use to seeing

No comments: