Friday, July 20, 2012

My thoughts to Team Billand

On a very personal note I want to send my heart felt thoughts out to Barbara and Robert. They spend so much time out on the beaches that we aren't aware that when they go home they have their own pets to tend to. Well today they said good bye to their chocolate lab Coco.  I know the loss they are feeling.... I also know these two people have ENORMOUS hearts to do what they do everyday and then have the love for their own pets at home.


The only comfort I can think of is how wonderful of a life Coco had with these two loving people. My thoughts are with you both.
so long for now sweet Coco 1998-2012

3 comments:

Alice said...

Barbara and Robert......I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

barbara said...

God bless you Alice for your kind words. Appreciate it.

And Donna, I got up this am and went straight to my computer to read the blog as I do each morning..SAW my sweet COCO..I so appreciate every thing said. Hugs to ya...Life can sure be challenging at times...sad...but I guess its time to grow up, accept what we can not change, just keep moving . Like Sharkbite...Never Give UP!!!

BYE BYE sweet COCO.....Its hard not seeing you at the gate, at the door, waiting for your meal. I miss that lick, that hug..those alomond shaped eyes that sparkle at me. Now you are free...MOM

Anonymous said...

Coco Puff was the sweetest dog. She was very loving, brave, never complained- unless we didn't feed her on time. She'd bark every day at 3:30 wanting to eat. She always wagged her tail with full force... our little hula girl. Even on her last day she wagged that little tail while in the vet's office...waiting for the shot. Thankfully she went quickly and peacefully. The last dog we put down, my Shoultz, he suffered long after the shot-it was very traumatizing. It is always hard to say good bye but it is harder to watch them suffer. Coco no longer suffers. Good bye my sweet Coco. I will always love and miss you.

J