Saturday, July 14, 2012

7-14-2012 DB Dailies: M&M,Pup(D#32), Kolohe@RI, Kaiwi@SC&LL, Rocky@SC, Irma@PC, Right Spot@Alligator Rk, RIP,Ka'ena,Kerby&UU@KP, UU@Sunset


At 0630 I found M&M (R020) & Pup (D#32), up high at Rocky Right Beach on Rabbit Island. When I got back at 1029 both were doing a water session, rolling and playing in the shore break, and swimming further out, but all within RRB cove. On my afternoon check at 1330 the were once again in the water. Whether there was a beach session in between I have no way of knowing. I took 139 shots of their water session. I saved one crappy shot, but it was the best of the lot.

At 0719 I found Kaiwi (RK96) and Rocky (RH58) near the ladder at Spitting Cave. Kaiwi would move around the point and disappear at 0744. Rocky remained, doing 7 minute dives, ranging for the point to right of the Big Rock. She was still there when I departed at 1000. When I spoke with Gayle at around 1230, Rocky was no longer there. An afternoon check of all SE quadrant spots produced zero Rocky sightings.

Zeeny called at 1027 with the report of Kaiwi at Lanai Lookout. She was still there on my 1122 check. I glimpsed Gayle there in the afternoon so I presume Kaiwi was still there.

When I got back to Makai Pier at 1029 I found that Kolohe (RW22) was now on the beach front incline, 50 ft left of 1BS. He was still there on my 1330 check.

Dana would call at 1029 with a few sightings. First was an U/U at Kakela Beach (Laie). The animal would be gone when the volunteer arrived.

Next was an animal at Paradise Cove. Team Billand would confirm the Irma (R010) ID at 1059.

Finally, Right Spot (R016) was sighted at Alligator Rock, and ID'd by her N6 bleach.

Marilyn and friend did the Ka'ena Point trek today, and reported RIP (RR70) , Ka'ena (RO40)& Kerby (RW08) at the end of the world. Posse member Ken also found R912 (aka 761) on the trek in from the Mokuleia parking lot. Awaiting further info and photos.

Dera called at 1514 with the report of an U/U at "Mother's Beach", Sunset. Awaiting further info.

Rocky at spitting cave 
 Kaiwi at Lanai Lookout her favorite home away from home 
 always looking cute
Ka'ena @ Ka'ena point - thank you mrs. whisperer 
 Kerby at Ka'ena Point - guess he wasn't going to stay at Maili forever
 RIP @ Ka'ena point
 R912 - Thank you Ken

1 comment:

Wholesale Printers said...

Great animal,I Like to see another post in your blog, Trade Wholesale Printing and club flyers Use ful to me and my friend