Monday, July 30, 2012

7-30-2012 Today's Pup Pictures

Okay.... who doesn't LOVE baby pictures?  Although this is Oahu's second pup, it's the first opportunity to take some kodak moments without the use of a scope (we love your pictures DB, but you know there's a big difference). Today's photo ops come first from Diane aka Diga who was on duty with another a-one volunteer Karen T.  Recently Diane asked me why do you post all the pictures, rather than select a few.... well you tell me can you select just one two or three of these?  No way Jose! sooo enjoy and Thank you Diga!
 R912 vocalizing " okay baby, let me rest just a little, stay still!"
 Lunchtime!
 The next series of shots are from Vera who did double duty, first she's at Iroquois and then out to shoot these great shots of momma and the kid.
 butterfly kisses for mom
 okay little one you giving momma a headache
 ummm.... mommmmm I'm wet
 Hey momma
 I love ya
 I love you too squirt!

No comments: