Thursday, December 8, 2011

12-9-11 Short Film Ilio Holo I Ka UaUa

I see DB included this in his dailies.... I was sent this link by the film maker Mary Piller, who I had the privilege to meet while attending the Marine Mammal Center. It was at that time Lesley and I got a sneak peak at this film. I want to thank Mary for her beautiful work and sharing such a wonderful message with the world. 


Having said that the film is narrated by Dr. Frances Gulland, senior scientist at TMMC and was appointed and sworn into the Marine Mammal Commission this past year. Again it is such an honor to have her behind the plight of our beloved monk seals.  


This short film is approx. 8 minutes long, and received several awards and mentions.... I am proud to share this will all of you.  Da Blog Lady

No comments: