Tuesday, November 22, 2011

11-22-11 DB Dailies

Today's edition will be short and sweet. In the SE quadrant it was a Nobody/Nowhere Day. The Kaiwi Krew, Gayle, Kathy and myself, put in many a mile, but at the end of the day Kaiwi was nowhere to be found. Dera's morning transmitter update (as of 2000 last night) showed Kaiwi still in the Maunalua Bay area. During my walk of the Kokee Flats this morning at 0835, two fishermen I'd met yesterday reported that they had seen Kaiwi this morning at 0300. She was in the near shore shallows where they were fishing, but she took off when the guy's head lamp hit her. That was as close as I came to a critter today.

 Team Billand checked in at 0827 to report a 100% molted Irma (R010) at White Plains.

 Dana called at 1221 reporting Right Spot (R016) at Right Spot's Spot, Turtle Bay.

 Dana called again at 1329 to advise that La'akea (RK82) was at McKenzie's , Turtle Bay.

 Team Billand called at 1713 to advise that posse member Clay Gates reported an animal newly hauled out at Iroquois Point. Awaiting photos, but I gotta' cat on Rocky .

 You gotta' red faced Whisperer here, with a gigantic Ooooops!! to fess' up to. I found the YouTube footage last night of what I said was Lona at Molokini. This morning as I was looking at da' blog (yeah... I read da' blog every morning too...I saw to me complete surprise that ,..OMG !..Lona has a penis !!!! Oooops !! I told Missus Whisperer that I'd screwed up, but I wasn't gonna' say anything more, thinking that nobody would notice. Nobody noticed until Tracy burned me with blog comment about the animal being a Molokai male , R307. I wouldn't have even looked but for a morning email from Kelly Girl, asking a question.  Well DB given the 3 years I been keeping this blog I don't know I can remember a time when you screwed up.... A couple of things... Tracy did comment but there were  a couple emails I received about the video ... so it would have come up eventually.... I guess in the end.... an "oopsie" happens to the best of us.  


 IRMA
 Rocky @ Iroquois
 Beautiful shot Clay!!  WOW!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the date on this blog should be 11-22-2011?

Donna said...

YOU ARE RIGHT....consider it fixed