Monday, November 7, 2011

11-7-11 Turtle Bay Update

Aloha Good People!  Diga and Karen hit up Turtle Bay and came across Honey Girl (5AY ) and her two daughters... interesting that they all been in the area for this long.  This series of photos were taken by both Diane and Karen.... and I thank them... Lately I been having a hard enough time labeling the correct animals let alone the giving proper credit and for that I am sorry.... seems the nights when there are numerous photos and post, I end up making mistakes.  But thankfully all of you keep me on my toes!  
Mama Honey Girl R5AY
 N31 La'akea RK82
 Baby sister La'akea
 Older sister Ua Maile RT10
 She looks like she has a nice new coat
 La'akea resting peacefully
 Another shot of Ua Maile show she sit has some peeling to do.
On Diga's way home she found Lona resting in Hauula

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blog lady, you are doing a great job! Neva no worry sista! Appreciate all of the hard work. If the seals could see the blog they too would thank you and give you a big shaka!

Donna said...

Well thank you very much...