Tuesday, November 15, 2011

11-15-11 Team Billand

Another one of the things I love about Barbara.... is her creativity.... a purity to creating, playing and caring.
Thanks for sharing Team Billand.
 Ahh the dreaded presidential traffic jam.... I remember years ago being pulled over on the interstate in Maine during labor day weekend... they shut down an already crowded roadway, so that President Bush (the 1st one) could get to their vacation home in Kennebunkport, Maine.  I sat for four hours... It wasn't the sitting in traffic, it was that they stole 4 hours from my precious vacation time.  
 Irma going through a facial peel. Okay she's starting her molt.

 Kermit being Green...
 Kermit
 Kermit make sure you look out for Ms, Irma

2 comments:

Diga said...

I wish I could molt...and look ten years younger like the seals do when it's over. ;)
Diane

Barbara said...

Oh Diane, you're a youngin, not an old fart like me...and all ya got to do is shave your legs, trim your hair, paint your nails, put some lip stick on and your good as new. He he.