Sunday, November 22, 2009

DB Post Sunday 11.22.09

Sandy Beach, bodysurfer posse person Mike, called at 0543... "she's still here " . When I arrived at 0547, I found Right Spot right where I'd left her last night. I put up the cordon and she remained there all day. I'll be rechecking her in a bit.

When I got to Makai Pier at 0846 I found Buster snoozin' 50 ft left of 1BS, and Kolohe up in the grass at the right end of the beach. Both would move down to cool off but remain at those locations all day.

At 0936 as I was looking at Buster, a small pair red tagged, hind flippers rose up from behind Buster's body. It would take until 1120, but it would prove to be Mikala. She remained there with Buster the rest of the day.

Team Billand checked in at Kermit , once again fronting the cottages at WP. It appeared that he overnighted. An 1830 call from the Billands indicated that Kermit was showing no inclination to leave WP.

At 0918 the Billands found Rocky in the keiki pool behind Kermit's Reef on the right side of Nimitz jetty.

I picked up the rope and left the signs at SB. Right Spot looks settled in for the night.

Buster & Mikala

Kolohe

Right Spot

Kermit

Rocky

No comments: