Sunday, November 29, 2009

DB Post 11.29.09 Sunday

Right Spot was once again waiting for me when I pulled into Sandy Beach at 0545. She has remained there all day. She has a couple of very tiny breaks on the throat and chest, but has a very long way to go on her molt.

The highlight of the day came when my wife and I did the 0800 Spitting Cave check. Lo and Behold we found Duke and Buster frolicking and feeding (mostly frolicking). They were all over the place and their dives were totally erratic. This marks the first time that Duke has been documented anywhere but Rabbit Island. Buster was at Spitting Cave yesterday, so I presume Duke got there on his own. Duke had been MIA from RI for a couple of days.

The Rabbit Island cast for today began with Sadie snoozin' 30 ft left of 1BS. She would be joined at 1041 by Mikala.

Team Billand reported a 40% molted Kermit at WP at 0647, and called again at 1300 with the report of 2AW once again at Tracks.

I picked up the Right Spot rope at 1845. She was still there.

Duke & Buster
Buster
Duke
Mikala & Sadie
Right Spot
2AW
Kermit

No comments: