Saturday, November 28, 2009

DB Post Saturday 11.28.09

I know it's beginning to sound like "Groundhog Day", but the day started off with Right Spot at SB at 0545. Still no evidence of molt. She has remained there all day, amidst lots of poop. Lesley said that downwind was not a good place to be !

The Rabbit Island cast for today began with M38 at 1BS, at 0653. I've been seeing him every morning but he is usually gone by the time I get back to the pier. Today, he remained all day. According to my records he is due to molt, which might explain his stay this time around.

When I got back to Makai Pier at 0945 I found RIP, 20 ft left of M38. There was no observed interaction, and RIP remained there all day.

On a pan at 1034 I found Mikala lying near RIP. She hadn't been there a second ago. She moved off 10 ft left of RIP and remained there all day. There was no observed interaction.

Team Billand called at 0600 with the report of Kermit, once again fronting #1708 at White Plains. They checked in again at 1350 with the report of 2AW at Tracks.

Colleen called at 1346 to report that Rocky is home ! She was at the Black Point end of Diamond Head, at a location which was impossible to get around without coming close to her. Rocky does that............alot ! Colleen said Rocky was lookin' chubby. When I saw the photos my reaction was .....Wow !!! That girl is definitely lookin' chunky ! Hmmmmm?

I got mail from Val on Molokai, after I sent out the dailies yesterday. She had a shot of Benny ! I'd last seen him at Sandy Beach at 1700 on Thanksgiving day, and the next day, he was at Molokai. Amazing !!

I picked up Right Spot's rope on the way home from an airport run, at 1930. She was snoozin'
Mikala RIP & M38
Buster
Right Spot
Rocky
2AW
Kermit .. rotting/molting

No comments: