Friday, November 27, 2009

DB Post Friday 11.27.09

Right Spot spent yet another day at Sandy Beach. She still shows no sign of starting to molt, but the behavior is certainly there.

The Rabbit Island cast began with M38 up in the Morning Glory to the left of 1BS, at 0700. When Buster hauled out to 1BS he and M38 had a bit of a spat, but both quickly went to snooze mode. When I got back to Makai Pier at 1010 , M38 was no longer there, and I did not see him again today. I did , however, find that Mikala had joined Buster and they would remain there together all day.

On a pan at 1010 I found Sadie just moving up into the Morning Glory at the right end of the beach. She would move down to cool off at 1145, and remained there the rest of the day.

Team Billand reported Kermit at WP at 0600, and called again at 1540 with the report of 2AW at Tracks.

Right Spot remains at Sandy Beach. I picked up the rope at 1845.

mikala & buster

sadie right spot
kermit
2aw

No comments: