Monday, November 16, 2009

DB Post Sunday 11.15.09

My day began at 0530 with a call from Becky Gray, reporting that Benny was no longer in Waikiki. That alone was great news but the Benny news would continue. At 0828 Team Billand called to report that Benny had just hauled out to join Kermit at White Plains. They called again at 0949 to advise that Benny had departed. They attempted to follow but lost him. He was last seen headin' west. Tomorrow ??? Only Benny Knows !!

The Rabbit Island cast would begin with Buster by himself at the left end, and a gang of 3, RIP, Kolohe and Sadie , all up in the Morning Glory at the right of at 3BS. Buster would be gone when I got back to the pier at 0840, and RIP and Kolohe would be gone when I got back to the pier after a Sandy Beach run at 1056. Kolohe would haul out again to the Middle Cliff area, but I did not see RIP again today. Sadie would remain at 3BS all day. When I got back to the pier at 1056 I found that Mikala had hauled out to the far left end of the beach. She would be joined at 1151 by Duke. The two weaners would remain there all day.

At 1015 , posse person , Lesley called to report an animal at Sandy Beach. When I arrived at 1029 I found Right Spot. According to a witness , she hauled out around 1000. She has remained all day. I'll be rechecking her shortly.

Right Spot departed Sandy Beach , of her own volition, at 1823. I picked up the stuff and called it a day at 1830.



No comments: