Friday, November 20, 2009

DB Post Friday 11/20/2009

When I arrived at Sandy Beach at 0610 I found Irma waiting for me at the east end. Right Spot was no longer there so I picked up her signs. Irma would remain there all day.

On my 2nd look at Sandy Beach at 0648 I found Right Spot just hauling out to the main beach fronting the Half Point rocks. She too would remain there all day. Obrigadao (thank you....very much) to Lesley for moving Right Spot's mid day cordon !

When I got to Makai Pier at 0902 I found RIP at the left end of the beach, 80 ft left of 1BS. He was moving down the beach front incline so I presume he had been hiding behind the Morning Glory on my first visit, and I just couldn't see him. At the right end of the beach I found Duke and Kolohe in a little pile, up in the grass. They would later move down to cool off, and remained together all day.

At 0927 Buster hauled out 40 ft left of 1BS, and moved up near the Morning Glory.

At 1003 Sadie moved around from behind the Morning Glory and Buster went to join her. They spent the rest of the day together. Just as with RIP , I had been totally unaware of her presence back there.

Team Billand reported Kermit at White Plains at 0959.

Irma departed at 1806. Right Spot was still there when I departed at 1900. I picked up the rope and will hope for the best


No comments: