Wednesday, November 18, 2009

DB Post Wednesday 11.18.09

I was out the door at 0555, and found Irma and Right Spot waiting for me at Sandy Beach at 0558. They were approximately 100 ft apart at the east end of SB. They would remain there all day. I'll be returning to Sandys shortly.

Tracy came out at 1130 to redo Irma's "N3" bleach. Once again , she has an N3 on her left side posterior. The bleach seems to have taken nicely, but it was still covered with sand on my last check. Tomorrow will tell the tale, but I expect that it will be totally readable.

At 0710 , from MP, I found Duke up in the grass at the right end of the beach on Rabbit Island. He would move down later, and remain there the rest of the day. On a pan at 0718 I found what would prove to be Buster at the left end of the beach, hiding behind the log, and Morning Glory, left of 1BS. He would move down and enter the water at 1159.

When I got back to Makai Pier after a SB check at 1149 I found that Mikala and Sadie had joined the cast , 30 ft left of 1BS. Buster would show up in the short break at their location at 1216. Both girls moved down, but only Mikala entered the water. They did a short swim / play session from 1217 until 1225, and then Mikala hauled out again. Buster immediately moved up to join Sadie, and spent the rest of the day by her side.

Team Billand call at 0843 with news from their deputy , Mochiko, saying that Kermit had hauled out near the east end fence.

Right Spot departed Sandy Beach at 1749. Irma left at 1814.



No comments: