Friday, November 6, 2009

DB Post Friday 11.6.09

On my first pass through Sandy Beach at 0615, I found our girl Right Spot waiting for me at the east end of the beach. She had last been reported on a "remote island" via YouTube on 10-30. Her last Sandy Beach stay was on 10-23-09. She has been there all day. I'll be returning to Sandys after typing the dailies.

When I got to Makai Pier at 0659 I found Buster at the left end of the beach on Rabbit Island. His D#5 molt is 30%. He would move down to cool off and remained at the left end all day.

At 0659 I found Kolohe up in the grass at the right end of the beach. He would move down to cool off in the afternoon, and remain there all day.

On a pan at 0843 I became aware of a partially visible animal in a tide pool just left of Kolohe's location. It would take all day but it would prove to be Mikala.

Team Billand called from Vegas (with slot machines singing in the background) at 0600, to report that their White Plains deputy, Mochiko called to report Kermit and Irma at White Plains today.

There was another Billand call at 1254, to report that their Campbell Industrial Park posse person called them to report Ewa Girl at Palm Grove.

Right Spot departed Sandy Beach at 1720 of her own volition. I picked up the stuff and called it a day.



No comments: