Sunday, November 8, 2009

DB Post Sunday 11.08.09

The Rabbit Island crew for today was an 80% molted Buster, and both Weaners, Mikala and Duke, and once again M38 was there. To my surprise , Benny also made an afternoon appearance. I also had a dreaded U/M. I hate having unknowns, but I just couldn't get the markers that I needed to see. I'm reasonably certain that it was either RIP or Mojo, but I'll just have to wait until tomorrow to get the necessary info.

Posse member , Jenn Christian called from White Plains at 1115 to report Kermit on the main beach, and Irma on the Ewa side of the east end fence. She was also kind enough to provide photo documentation. Thank you Jenn, from the bottom of my little, bald heart !

Colleen Heyer called from Diamond Head at 1600 to report that Rocky has returned home. She had hauled out at the bunker near Colleen's house. Judging by the tire tracks in Colleen's photos, I'd say Rocky got a little closer to the Police quads that she really wanted to be.

No comments: