Sunday, November 7, 2010

11/7/2010 DB Dailies

The Rabbit Island cast for today was RIP and Sadie at the left end, Duke at the right end, and a late arrival of Buster to join the left end critters. There was basically no interaction. Buster departed at 1110, and RIP left at 1239. Duke and Sadie remained.

At 1033 beach walker posse member Carol called to report an animal fronting the showers at Diamond Head. I called Colleen immediately. As soon as she picked herself up off the floor , after the shock of hearing there was actually a DH animal, she responded and confirmed that it was Irma ! While on the subject of Irma, I got the shots from Ewa Beach yesterday, and that also was Irma.

Lesley called at 1056 to report Right Spot in her right spot, at Turtle Bay .

Dera called at 1438 with the report of an animal at Magic Island. Since Marilyn was in town I asked her to try to get an ID. As I was speaking with Karen Rohter who was on scene, at 1533, Marilyn arrived and the Rocky ID was confirmed. I was shocked when I saw Marilyn's photos. I just assumed that Rocky was at her usual spot just beyond the barriers, but lo and behold she was on a ramp on the back side of the breakwater, that I had no clue even existed. I'm surprised anybody even knew she was there.

Team Kenyon did the Ka'ena Point trek today, and brought back news of Ka'ena, Kiko, and BG at the end of the world.
RIP and Buster
RIP and Sadie
Ka'ena
Kiko kutie-pie
BG
BG & Ka'ena

No comments: