Saturday, July 16, 2016

7/16/2016 DB's Dailies: Kaiwi&PO4@AD, Aukai,Kea&Kekoa@Rabbit Island, Kolohe@Lanai Lookout, Ka'ena@Ka'ena Point, Nihoa&Ka'ale@Mokuleia,

At 0800 I found Kolohe (RW22), snoozin’ on the Lanai Lookout Flats.

 When I arrived at Makai Pier at 0900 I found what would prove to be Kekoa (RK72) at mid beach, 40 ft left of Seal Rock Inlet on Rabbit Island. At 0918 Kea (RN46) would haul out to join him.

 On a pan at 1111 I found a bare , naked , lady right of Seal Rock Inlet. It was the new & improved Aukai (RL12). I thought she was hiding out from the boyz, but lo and behold she galumped over to join them. For a moment I thought you were going to have another infamous Rabbit Island story.

 Lesley&Marilyn did their usual End of the World trek. They found only Ka’ena (RO40) at Ka’ena Point. They stopped to see Nihoa&Ka’ale at Mokuleia (D#38), on the way in and also on the way out.
I know the Billands were out scouting for R8HY on the west side, and there were probably others as well, but I’ve heard no other word on him or anybody else.

 Diane G., sent shots of a chubby Ka’ale & Nihoa from her stint at Mokuleia today. Thanks Diane !

 I only know what Marilyn told me when she got home from the late shift with Kaiwi&P04 (D#31). The duo apparently put in an uneventful day. A little swimming, a little snoozin’ etc.

Bare naked lady Aukai with her new coat
Kea, Kekoa and Aukai 
 Kolohe
Ka'ena
 Nihoa and Ka'ale
and some more of Nihoa and Ka'ale
 this kid went from dark brown to grey what seems like overnight
 looks like a tick... okay... sorry
 and we like to play with sticks
 holy cow what a chubb!
 
gives you a good perspective on how thin Mom is... and how chubby the little one is... probably just a matter of days and we;ll have a weaner.

No comments: