Tuesday, July 26, 2011

7-26-11 DB Dailes

On my first look at Rabbit Island at 0645 I found Nani (RK60) foraging off shore of 1BS. When I got back to Makai Pier at 0920 she had hauled out to the far left end of the beach. She would reenter the water at 1053, only to haul out again to her starting location at 1212, where she spent the rest of the day .

Colleen called from Diamond Head, at 0702 to advise that Rocky had hauled out yesterday at 1700, and had overnighted, near the showers. On Rachel's 1100 recheck, Rocky was gone. I'd no sooner typed in that piece of news, than another Colleen email arrived advising the Rocky was back as of Rachel's 1750 check. Something tells me we have another overnighter at DH.

On my 0710 check of Spitting Cave, I found Duke (RA12) doing 7 minute dives.

Team Billand called at 0842 with the report of T21M at IRQ.  They spent 1000 until 1200 with Ewa Girl (RS00) and Kekoa at the Reef Runway. I had today penciled in as the first possible weaning date, but Mom and kid were still together today.  At 1427 Team Billand reported Max (R5EW) at Hau Bush (Oneula Beach Park), Ewa Beach.

 Duke @ Spitting Cave
 Rocky @ Diamond Head 
wonder if she getting ready for her molt?
 Max @ Hau Bush Ewa Beach
 he needs some sun glasses
 T21M @ Iroquois 

No comments: