Saturday, July 23, 2011

7-23-11 Saturday with Ewa Girl and Kekoa

Aloha Good People.... I had the great pleasure to sit with Ewa Girl and Kekoa from 10 - 12. When I first arrived they were in the water at least 150 feet off shore. I took this opportunity to check out the area of beach where they usually hang out. Never know what you might find, I know the folks at PIFSC love when someone can collect some skat.... The only thing I found was lots of plastic caps and a pot. I collected as much as I could and then left the area.
Mom and pup stayed in the water for the first hour I was there. Kekoa hauled out first with Ewa Girl lolling along the shore line... Kekoa turned to her several times and then made his way out of the water. Soon after Mom followed and the two were in snooze mode until I left at noon. I did not observe any feedings.

pot of trash
 Ewa Girl
 Kekoa and Mom
 Porky hauls out
 Mom and big white belly snoozing

No comments: