Wednesday, May 4, 2011

5-3-11 Late Daily

Aloha Everyone....
Well I made it to California smooth sailing and all in all a good travel day... however... with all this smart technology, I am not sure if I screwed something up while checking email messages on my phone or not. I only received 3 of DBs email and most importantly... did not get the summary of events.  I have a feeling I screwed up somehow since Colleen sent me an email I know I read it while at the airport and this evening when I logged in to respond.... well the message was gone. Stay turned for the rest of the story, when I find it. ~da blog lady~
Kermit @ Windsock
 
 Maka'iwi @ Nimitz
Okay this is toooo funny!
 
 Great little series of shots
 Maximus cuteness
 Does not look comfortable at all...
 What seal ? I don't see any seal... great camouflage

No comments: